The Cressi Apnea 3.5mm Freediving Wetsuit is manufactured with flexible, comfortable, black metallite neoprene. This material is designed for flexibility. It’s flexible enough for, free motion to the wearer’s movements involved in Freediving and swimming.
Cressi prides themselves in their excellent wet suit cuts. The Apnea is no exception; its anatomical design cuts offer a comfortable form fitted feel. The suit design is pre-shaped arms and legs that improve flexibility and the ease of swimming.
The Apnea 3.5mm wetsuit is a two-piece suit, which includes high top pants and a jacket with built-in hood. Smooth skin watertight seals on the hood, wrists and waist ensure warmth. As an added durability feature the knee and shin area of the overalls and the elbows of the jacket are reinforced. All seams are glued and sewn for strength and durability.
• Black Metallite Neoprene without lining on the inside
• 2-Piece Design for Added Warmth
• Hooded Jacket with Interlocking Frog Fly Closure
• Seams: Glued and Sewn for Strength and Durability
• Reinforced Elbows, Chest Pad and Groin Closure
• Durable Knee Pads
• Arms & Legs Anatomically Cut for Ergonomic Form Fit
• Available in Sizes XS to XXL