Make sure you get the Dive Bag that keeps your dive gear protected and organised.
We stock only the best Bags for diving on the market.
Anything from a small mesh bags for your snorkel equipment to very large dive gear bags.
Whether you're a Snorkeler, Diver or Freediver we have the Dive bags you need.
1/ Quality -
- Choose only the best brands. Your Dive bag is an investment to protect your equipment while travel and for storage. Select the best Dive bag for your needs.
2/ Size -
- Obviously you need a big enough bag for your equipment, it may be just your Mask & Snorkel set or the full set of scuba diving equipment
- If you just going to the beach for some snorkeling you may just go for a simple mesh bag, Gorgona Mesh bag or a Palm backpack.
3/ Wheels or Backpack
- For large bags it's for sure better to have wheels on as it makes it much easier to move.
- Most of Cressi's bags have the carry straps so long so it can be used also as backpack straps, useful as you can move the equipment hands free.
3/ Drybags -
See our full range of Dive Bags here.
Available in our stores in Alona - Bohol, Boracay island, Cebu, Coron - Busuanga, Dumaguete - Negros, Makati - Manila, Small Lalaguna beach - Puerto Galera, Sabang - Puerto Galera and ODS Online.
If you need help please contact one of our 8 stores → → → → → → → →