The Wetsuit you choose is one of the keys to your comfort in water.
We stock a broad variation of Wetuits, Diveskin and Accessories from Cressi, Body Glove and Waterproof, the best wetsuit selection in the country.
Our range of wetsuits, rash guards and diveskins meets the needs of every diver, freediver, snorkeler, swimmer or dive centre.
Whether you're a beginner Diver, Instructor or a Dive Centre we have the dive suit you need.
1/ Quality -
- Choose only the best brand. Your Dive Suit is an investment for your comfort in the water. Select the best wetsuit for your needs as it will last many years. We stock wetsuits from Cressi, Body Glove and Waterproof.
2/ Style -
- Shorty or Full wetsuit, depending on the condition and activity where you will use the suit you may pick between a Shorty wetsuit (short arm and legs) or a Full wetsuit.
- Shorties are very popular not only for Divers but also for Free Divers, Snorklers, Kiters and Surfers. Good when you require free movements with minimal restriction. Gives you limited thermal protections and protections from sunburn. Can also be used as an extra layer on top of your full wetsuit.
- Full wetsuits gives you additional thermal protection as well as protection against sunburn and aquatic animal burns (jellyfish and stingers). This is good if you spend a lot of time on the surface like Free Divers, Snorklers and Surfers in addition protect your legs and arms if you penetrate wrecks and caves.
3/ Thickness -
- Thickness vary from a Rash Guard or Lycra Suit to 7mm. Thinner suits give more freedom in movements but limited thermal and abrasion protection while thicker wetsuit gives you more protection but restricted movements.
- 1mm thinkness (thinkness of neoprene rubber) will give you good pretections agains burns from sun and stingers but limited thermal and abrasion protection. May be used in very warm water (29-30°C/84-86°F) or as a First Layer under your regular wetsuit.
- 3mm suits may vary from 2.5-3.5mm and are the most common used in the tropical condition with water temperature around 27-30°C/81-86°F. This is the kind of wetsuit you will find as the rental wetsuits in most shops in the Philippines.
- 5mm wetsuits gives you the additional thermal protection when you are diving in water below 25°C/77°F and are very popular among Diveguides and Instructors who are spending a lot of time underwater.
4/ First Layer -
- To add protection and comfort you may want to have a somethinng to wear under your main suit.
- Neoprene Pants & Tops are popular and even more so are the Rash Guards and Lycra Suits also called Dive Skin.
- Vest and Hooded Vest is also very useful to add thermal protection together with your wetsuit.
5/ Gender & Size -
- When it comes to very thin flexible material like Rash Guards and Dive Skins it is not so critical with specific gender cuts but with neoprene wetsuits it is.
- If you call a wetsuit for unisex it would mean it is most likely a men cut and the ladies just have to squeeze into it. Men and Women do differ in shape and the cut on a wetsuit need to be different for the different gender.
- The sizes typically comes in XXS-XXL but on some wetsuits we also have XXXS and XXXL. The W1 wetsuit from Waterproof also comes in Tall and Wide version, useful for slender or roundshaped bodies.
- Size Chart for First Layer Rash Guard, Neoskin, WP Skin, U1 and U30
Size Chart for Shorty Wetsuit Playa, Med and W30
Size Chart for Wetsuits Lui/Lei, Castoro, Summer, Apnea, W1, W2, W3 and W30
Available in our stores in Alona - Bohol, Boracay island, Cebu, Coron - Busuanga, Dumaguete - Negros, Makati - Manila, Small Lalaguna beach - Puerto Galera, Sabang - Puerto Galera and ODS Online
If you need help please contact one of our 8 stores → → → → → → → →