The Glove you choose is one of the keys to your comfort and enjoyment when Diving or Freediving.
We stock only the best Gloves on the market.
Our range meets the needs of every underwater explorer in tropical waters.
Whether you're a Snorkeler, Diver or Freediver we have the Gloves you need.
1/ Quality -
- Choose only the best brands. Your gloves is an investment in your underwater experience. Select the best gloves for you to meet your needs.
2/ Material -
- Neoprene is the most common material for in water use but there are also Amara used for thinner gloves..
- The Neoprene give you better thermal protection while the Amara is more flexible, often used in the palm area of thin gloves.
3/ Purpose -
- The body reacts to cold and heat by adjusting the blood stream to the external parts of the body, like hands, fingers and feet. “White Fingers” is a common condition and a proof for this ability to direct the blood flow. Even in tropical condition can this be a problem.
- To prevent this heat loss in water we wear gloves to stop the waterflow around our hands and fingers.
See our full Glove range here.
Available in our stores in Alona - Bohol, Boracay island, Cebu, Coron - Busuanga, Dumaguete - Negros, Makati - Manila, Small Lalaguna beach - Puerto Galera, Sabang - Puerto Galera and ODS Online.
If you need help please contact one of our 8 stores → → → → → → → →