The knife you choose is one of the keys to your safety when diving or freediving.
We stock only the best quality dive knives on the market.
Our wide range of dive knives meets the needs of every underwater explorer.
Whether you're a Snorkeler, Diver or Freediver we have the knife you need.
1/ Quality -
- Choose only the best brands. Your knife is an investment in your in water experience. Select the best knife for you to meet your needs.
2/ Knife or Scissor -
- Knife is mostly smaller and easier to do small job with.
- Also knives are often more handy if you need to tap on your tank for your buddy's attention unless you have proper signal devise.
- The Scissor style is easier to cut lines and similar, also more of an all-round tool.
3/ Size -
- Depending where you will wear your know knife you may choose the size thereafter. Like if you will attache it to your BCD you might want to have a small knife like Lama or a Kai Mini.
- Mid size and large knives you typically carry on the lower part of your leg.
4/ The Sheat -
- Make sure the lock system for the knife in the sheat is of good design as it is otherwise very easy to lose the knife during a dive.
5/Care of the Knife -
- Make sure you add some silicone grease on to all metal parts even if they are made from stainless steel. You can not make a sharp edge with high degree of stainless steel therfore a "less" stainless grade is used for knives.
- You want to take the knife apart and clean it now and then as well and to add new grease everywhere, an easy job that are very benificial.
Available in our stores in Alona - Bohol, Boracay island, Cebu, Coron - Busuanga, Dumaguete - Negros, Makati - Manila, Small Lalaguna beach - Puerto Galera, Sabang - Puerto Galera and ODS Online
If you need help please contact one of our 8 stores → → → → → → → →