The Spare Parts is always needed as nothing last forever and it is important to maintain your dive equipment to enjoy safe and comfortable dives.
We stock a good variation of spares often with multiple choices.
Our range meets the needs of every diver or dive centre.
1/ Quality -
- We make sure to stock the original spare parts with the best possible quality. If you have top quality equipment and replace items with low quality spares you equipment is not top anymore.
2/ Regulator Spare Parts -
- Most regulators are recommended to be service annually and for Cressi's regulators it is a service kit for each them.
- It's also recommended to change all items in the service kit, this is often overlooked and it might be a problem between the annual serviced.
- For Cressi regulators purchased from ODS or any of our dealer the labour cost is free so you only get charged for the service kit if you serviced you regulator in any of our service center.
3/ Computer Spare Parts -
- Computer spare part is down to three items, Battery, Strap and Screen protection.
- Batteries typical last for 1-3 years depending on the model.
- Straps and Screen protections life span depend a lot of the amount of use and exposure to sun and salt water. Keep an eye on your dive computer strap as you don't want it to break off during a dive.
4/ Tank Valve Spare Parts -
- The valves for the tanks or if you like to call it cylinders need maintenance like the rest of the equipment. How often depend of amount of use and how it is handle.
- We stock the Thermo spare parts for the valves, good quality that last longer than most.
If you need help please contact one of our 8 stores → → → → → → → →