The fins you choose is one of the keys to your comfort and enjoyment when Freediving.
We stock only the best Freediving fins on the market.
Our range meets the needs of every underwater explorer.
Whether you're beginner or experience Freediver we have the fins you need.
1/ Quality -
- Choose only the best brands. Your fins is an investment in your in water experience. Select the best fins for you to meet your needs.
2/ Blade -
- For Freediving you want to have a long flexible blade to be able to swim with as little effort to the depth or site you are aiming for.
- Some are stiffer than others ande therefore do we have two models to offer, Gara 2000HF with a stiff blade and Gara Modular slightly softer.
- For the Gara Modular we also have the Carbon blade for long lasting repetition.
3/ Foot Pocket -
- The foot pocket on the Gara fins are soft and fits snuggly to the foot to efficently transfer the energy from the leg to the blade of the fin.
- Even though it's soft foot pockets we do recommend wearing socks for additional comfort.
4/ Size -
- The Gara 2000 HF comes in size from 40/41 to 46/47 and Gara Modular 38/39 to 46/47.
- If you have smaller feet we recommend you to use the Reaction Pro or Pro Star.
See our full Fullfoot Fins range here.
If you need help please contact one of our 8 stores → → → → → → → →