The Compressor you choose is one of the keys for your dive operation to run smoothly.
We offering top of the line compressors from Germany.
Our range meets the needs of every dive centre, dive boat or industrial application.
Whether you need a small compressor for your yacht, a large size for your dive center or industrial need we have the compressor you need from L&W Compressors.
1/ Quality -
- Choose only the best brand. Your compressor and compressor room accessories is a major investment for your operation so quality is very important.
2/ Compressors -
- As a compressor last for many years it is important to look at the size you need not today but what will be needed in 5-10 years time. An alternative is to buy a size needed now and a second of the same unit down the line to double the capacity in the future.
- We offering portable compressors from 100 liter per minute for small dive operations or private yatch up to stationary 1300l/min compressors for industrial applications.
- L&W Compressors in general running with a lower rpm then other manufacturer, means less wear and tear.
- Mobile Compressors
- Compact Compressors
3/ Air Cooler -
- Filter capacity and filter life, an important theme with financial implications for professional filling stations where cost control is vital. The life of a filter is strongly influenced by the running temperature of the compressor and ambient temperature.
- Example: LW 450 E at +20°C outlet temperature has a filter life of approx.33 hrs, at +35°C this time is reduced to just 10 hours! If the air is cooled down to +3°C after the final compression stage before it enters the final separator, the life of the filter cartridge can be extended up to 6 times, in extreme tropical conditions 10 times!
4/ Filling Panels -
- The modular design guarantees that filling stations can be extended to adapt to your future requirements. The panels are available with either 200, 232 or 300 bar filling pressure (3000/4500 psi) or as dual pressure filling panels for simultaneous filling without the need to select the pressure.
- The filling panels are available from 2 to 10 outlets.
5/ Accessories -
- We offer a number of different accessories for your compressor room, please click here for details.
If you need help please contact one of our 8 stores → → → → → → → →