The Mask you choose is one of the keys to your comfort and happiness when snorkeling.
We stock only the best masks on the market and have a range design to meet the need of every in water explorer.
The key factors in choosing the mask for you are:
1/ quality -
- Choose only the best brands as you will have your mask for years.
2/ single or twin lens -
The advantages of the twin lens style of maske are:
- Typically a 2-lens mask have smaller volume, something that are useful when you get into do some freedives while snokeling.
The advantages of the single lens style of maske are:
- No center part of the mask so it gives you a very clear view.
3/ Dark or Clear Skirt -
- Clear skirts let more light into the mask to give your snorkel experience a bit brighter feeling.
- Some snorkelers do not like the reflection clear skirts may cause on the inside of the lens and therefore choose a dark skirt or the more and more popular coloured skirts.
4/ size -
- As we all comes in different sizes and so do our faces, we may think about what size of mask to choose. In general females have smaller faces and of course our next generation of explorers have even smaller again.
- We can put them in three different classes, Regular (large) where you find masks like the F1, Focus and Ocean.
- Medium size mask will be F1 Small, Perla and Metis.
- Junior mask like Marea Jr, Sailfish Jr, Piumetta, Sirenetta and Moon.
- Additional you have the Fullface snorkeling mask that getting more and more popular among snorklers.
See our full face snorkelling mask including the NEW Cressi Duke mask
Available in our stores in Alona - Bohol, Boracay island, Cebu, Coron - Busuanga, Dumaguete - Negros, Makati - Manila, Small Lalaguna beach - Puerto Galera, Sabang - Puerto Galera and ODS Online
If you need help please contact one of our 8 stores → → → → → → → →