The boots or socks you choose is one of the keys to your comfort both on land and in the water.
We stock the best boots and socks on the market.
Our range meets the needs of every diver or snorkeler.
Whether you're a Snorkeller, Diver or Freediver we have the boots and socks you need.
1/ Quality -
- Choose only the best brands. Your boots and socks is an investment for your comfort in the water as well as back on land walking around between dives. Select the best boots and socks for you to meet your needs.
2/ Boots or Socks -
- Depending on your type of fins you typically have to select Boots for open heel fins and Socks for fullfoot fins.
- One advantage with boots is they have a proper sole to protect your feet while walking on uneven ground or doing beach entry on a dive . Also they tend to come in thicker material to ensure your feet are warm in colder water.
- Socks on the other hand has a snugg fit and therefore help you keep your feet warm even if they are relatively thin. Takes almost not space in your diving bag is another advantage.
3/ Thickness -
- Socks normally comes in 1.5-2mm thickness, this is normally enough as the fullfoot pocket also give you insulation. Both our socks from Cressi and Waterproof falls within this type.
- Boots are typically available from 3mm up to 7mm. Our Cressi Lowcut boots are just 3mm to make it easier to get in and out of as they have no zip, often use in rental program and as beach shoes.
- Our highcut boots from Cressi is 5mm and from Waterproof we have 5mm and 6.5mm, all are good for our condition here in the Philippines.
4/ Reinforcement -
- Due to the wear on boots around the toe and heel section you need to ensure the boots you select have this areas reinforced otherwise will you soon see you big toe out in the sunlight.
Available in our stores in Alona - Bohol, Boracay island, Cebu, Coron - Busuanga, Dumaguete - Negros, Makati - Manila, Small Lalaguna beach - Puerto Galera, Sabang - Puerto Galera and ODS Online
If you need help please contact one of our 8 stores → → → → → → → →