Make sure you get the Dry Bags and Boxes that really keeps your stuff protected.
We stock only the best Dry Bags and Boxes on the market.
Anything from a small Dry Box or a 5 liter Dry bag to 60 litre Backpacks.
Whether you're a Snorkeler, Diver or Freediver we have the Dry bags and Dry boxes you need.
1/ Quality -
- Choose only the best brands. Your Dry bag or Dry box is an investment to protect your more sensitive items. Select the best Drybag or Drybox for your needs.
2/ Bag or Box -
The advantage of the Drybag:
- As it rolls up you may change the size after how much you carry in your bag.
- The smaller bags when empty can be stored completly flat.
- Dry Backpacks are very popular as they take a bigger volume and you can carry all your needs without being worry it get wet.
- New material for smaller Dry bags is Nylon, takes very little space when not in use or just partially filled. We have our own ODS line of this type.
The advantage of the Drybox:
- Better protection against crush and squeeze.
- The one with foam give very good protection when cut out after the equipment to be stored like a camera.
3/ Size -
- The small UltraBox or 5-10 liter bag is perfect for your mobile phone, keys and money.
- UltraCase s great for Camera & Flashlight.
- The 20-30 litre backpack are perfect for a day on the beach or out on the boat.
- If you like to have some Dive equipment or your Freediving gear with you the Dry Gara will do the job.
Available in our stores in Alona - Bohol, Boracay island, Cebu, Coron - Busuanga, Dumaguete - Negros, Mactan - Cebu, Makati - Manila, Sabang - Puerto Galera and ODS Online
If you need help please contact one of our 8 stores → → → → → → → →