The dive hood you choose is one of the keys to your comfort when diving or freediving.
We stock only the best quality dive hoods on the market.
Our wide range of dive hoods meets the needs of every underwater explorer.
Whether you're a Snorkeler, Diver or Freediver we have the hood you need.
1/ Quality -
- Choose only the best brands. Your hood is an investment in your in water experience. Select the best hood for you to meet your needs.
2/ Style -
- As the purpose with the hood is to prevent heat loss around your head and neck we have a few styles to choose from.
- Hoods that just have a short neck like the one we have from Cressi does protect your head and most of the neck from heat loss. As the short neck interfeares very little with your head movements some divers prefer this style.
- Hoods with a bib like the Waterproof H1 gives you full thermal protection around your neck as the bib overlaps with the wetsuit.
3/ Thickness -
- Hoods comes in different thicknesses of the material just like the wetsuits.
- Most common ones are the 3mm neoprene hoods with pure neoprene around your face to make a seal and have all the same thickness.
- The Waterproof H30 is made of just 2mm neoprene without any seals and this may be enough in most tropical water.
- Waterproof H1 is made with a combination of 3mm and 5mm neoprene to add extra thermal protection in the most critical areas.
4/ Vest or Hooded vest -
- Some manufacturers produce a hood attached to a neoprene vest to add a bit of extra insulation around your vital organs and totally seal off the neck and head from water flow.
- Typical is a 2mm vest connected to one of the hoods above like the Waterproof U1 or Cressi Hooded Vest Castoro.
- For divers who don't like to have a hood attached to the vest we do offer Waterproof U30 Vest, made of 2mm top quality neoprene.
See our full range of Hoods and Vests here.
Available in our stores in Alona - Bohol, Boracay island, Cebu, Coron - Busuanga, Dumaguete - Negros, Makati - Manila, Small Lalaguna beach - Puerto Galera, Sabang - Puerto Galera and ODS Online.
If you need help please contact one of our 8 stores → → → → → → → →